Monday, July 4, 2011

new kiddos funnies~

J's new way of saying furniture is finature. EX, Mommy is the table finature? Is the wall finature? Are clothes finature? She is tryig to find out what exactly she is allowed to color on and put stickers on. Needless to say, all of the above questions were NO's!
Tonight at dinner both girls broke out singing different STYX song choruses, we had Too Much Time on my Hands, Come Sail Away, and Mr Roboto. The last was teh funniest because neither of them can say Domo arigato, Mr, Roboto. It came out as domo rerrigato mr roboto! And that is all they could sing. I was doing all I could not to crack up laughing at them. I was also a little proud that my girls know STYX!

We are in daily arguements over the littlest things. I can only see these disagreements getting worse as they get older. Oh how I am dreading the teen years . . .

Now to convince them that it IS time for bed, even though it isn't dark out yet (darn summer!) and that they only get 1 book each for bedtime, even though they picked out 4 each (different ones of course!)

~Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love listening to my girls words too. My 2 year old lil girl just said ILOVEJU, ( I LOVE YOU) to me last night and that melts my heart.
    Anna here your new follower

    ReplyDelete