Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Fun!

The girls and I made a trip to Leonardo's! It was a lot more fun now that they are older and will at least pretend that they are listening to me. I remember wanting to pull my hair the first time we went. A was 2 and a half and J had just turned 1.
t was a mommy nightmare (probably explains why we didn't go much for the past 3 years!) one kid going 1 way the other hiding in one of the rooms and only 1 mommy to make sure that they were both safe!
Today consisted of LOTS of painting, a little climbing, some grocery shopping and 2 very sad girls when t was time to go home!


After we got home J informed me that she wanted help making a list. Here is how the conversation went . .
J-mommy I want to make a list
Me- What do you want to make a list of?
J- a birthday list for you mommy!
Me- and what do you think I want to put on my birthday lis?
A- STRING!
Me- And why do you think I want string honey?
A- so that you can make beautiful baby bows out of it!

LOVE my girls!!

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment